Scarborough Society Annual Gala
|Date||August 13, 2021|
|Start Time||7:00 pm|
|Location||Bavarian Inn, Resort and Brewing Company, Shepherdstown, WV|
The Scarborough Society is happy to announce plans to celebrate its annual Gala on Friday, August 13, 2021. Now more than ever, our students and faculty are depending upon a strong library to support their varied learning needs in this unprecedented pandemic-era. Because the Gala raises significant funds for the library’s technological and programming needs, the Society Board and the Shepherd University Foundation feel this event is vital.
A lovely evening at the Bavarian Inn is being planned based on the exotic and colorful world of Arabian Nights: great food, music, and dancing. To accommodate projected COVID-19 guidelines, we are altering the format of the event to a standing reception with a limited capacity of 125 guests (first-come, first serve basis).
To find out more on how to receive an invitation to the Gala, contact Cathy Nevy, comptroller, at 304-876-5391, [email protected]
2021 Gala sponsors
- BB&T, now Truist – Zebulon Sale, Vice President
- Jefferson Security Bank – Cynthia Kitner ’97, President and CEO
- United Bank, Inc. – Chris Colbert ’95, Vice President
- Valley Proteins, Inc. – Michael Smith ’89, Vice Chairman
- Wealthspire Advisors, LLC – John Wolff ’88, Managing Director
- Jerry Williams, State Farm Insurance – Jerry Williams ’71, Agent
- Bowles Rice LLP – David DeJarnett, Partner
- Darren ‘89 and Lorri ’89 Iden
- McMorgan & Company – Brian Jackson ’87, Partner, Southwest
- Ours, Lawyer, Lewis & Company, PLLC – Eric Lewis ’95, Partner
- PriceRomine PLLC – Tony Price ’93 and Brian Romine ’93, Partners
- SEK, CPAs & Advisors – William Fritts ’85, Member-in-Charge, Hagerstown Office
- Skinner Law Firm – Stephen Skinner, Esq.